- Project Coordinator
- October 4, 2017
Mears Group, a subsidiary of Quanta Services, is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to fulfill a full time position in San Ramon, California. Mears is a full service asset management and construction firm, focused on integrity solutions for pipeline and power facilities.
The position will require you to work primarily in an office setting as you help our construction team meet the needs of our valued and high profile clients. The primary focus will be to be the project coordinator for work in California who ensures our work is completed on time, within budget and meets quality expectations. This includes daily tracking job(s) progress, budgets, and change order submittals.
Applicants must have 5 years of experience in project coordination or related fields, strong communication and computer skills, accounting and business management knowledge, and the ability to work independently and collaboratively with a group.
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Perform and submit client cost validations.
- Track internal revenue and cost for assigned projects.
- Track and submit all project scope changes and associated cost estimates.
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed.
- Review and approve monthly invoicing.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Proven experience in project coordination
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience within pipeline integrity or pipeline construction is preferred
- Excellent client and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Microsoft Project
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Construction Management Preferred
To download an application click here.